VoIP is cost efficient, adaptable and capable of running call centres.
You can move all your business telephones online for a single cost, enabling your team to dial in from mobiles, laptops, and desktops as well as take advantage of communication tools like video conferencing.
Compliment your cloud system with VOIP
We partner with 3CX to provide our VoIP services, which enables us to provide incredible stability and reliability, as well as a huge range of management and user tools including;
- Digital IVR receptionist, hold and voicemail system
- Fixed geo-locations to make remote workers look office based
- Call queues, forwarding, transfers and waiting
- Can be called into from anywhere in the world
- Unlimited landline and mobile calls
- Comprehensive reporting and statistics
- Fully compatible with mobile phones, PC and Mac
VoIP flexibility makes it an ideal compliment to the cloud based, work anywhere, modern office; whatever happens in the world your entire team and access the computer system through the cloud, and the entire communications infrastructure through VoIP; you just dial into the system from any mobile phone, and all mobile charges are routed through the VoIP system.
Book A 15 Minute Introductory Call
Get a free IT & Cyber Security Audit
01304 403 163
Why Businesses in Kent should Consider Outsourcing Their IT Support? In this modern digital...
In the world of network management, understanding the fundamental protocols that govern...
The Big Switch-Off: Time to Upgrade Your Business Telephones As you may have heard, the UK's...