Cloud computing provides exceptional adaptability to businesses
If you are trying to source a Cloud Phone System Canterbury or Cloud Services Thanet Orb Digital Services are happy to help. Businesses can use cloud services for so much more than some remote storage; almost every aspect of your business computing and IT can run remotely on a highly secure set-up, and many of our clients are now based entirely in the cloud.
We provide cloud services through Microsoft Azure
We can also connect you to a vast range of applications and services through Microsoft 365 including the popular Office suite, cloud storage, online calls, collaboration tools, and much more.
- Incredible cost efficiencies and reductions in hardware needs
- Microsoft 365 cloud-based services, apps, and software
- Cloud-based virtual machines for remote work from anywhere
- Extensive storage and backup options including emergency recovery
- Backup and business data recovery systems
- Almost limitless capacity, storage, and speed
- Fully maintained, managed, secured, and supported by our team
- Can even run your company’s VoIP telephones
We believe firmly that flexible cloud computing is the future for business IT, and we help our clients manage the change quickly and smoothly, harnessing all the benefits and opportunities created by the move, including backup services and business disaster recovery plans.
Book A 15 Minute Introductory Call
Get a free IT & Cyber Security Audit
01304 403 163
Why Businesses in Kent should Consider Outsourcing Their IT Support? In this modern digital...
In the world of network management, understanding the fundamental protocols that govern...
The Big Switch-Off: Time to Upgrade Your Business Telephones As you may have heard, the UK's...